Today was Damien's first soccer game. He loved it! He was so proud of himself when he made a goal. This was his first time ever playing soccer. Even though they weren't playing to win, the parents kept score. His team won! We had a blast watching him play.
1 year ago

3 comments:
Yea!!! Im so excited for you to have a blog. It is so hard to keep in touch sometimes and this will be so fun to be able to stay connected!!! I was thinking about you guys yesterday while i was shopping. I miss you a lot jessica and your family. Its really hard to have everyone living so far apart. Anyways keep posting!! love you!!!
I can't believe how big your kids are!! Time does fly! It seems like yesterday when we were sitting in church by you and the kids in Las Vegas! Not much new with us, just working and steve going to school! I can't wait until he is done!
Tasha
update, update, update!!!!!
Post a Comment