Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our life in Texas!




I finally entered the world of bloggers! What a great way to keep in touch and to let y'all know how we are doing here in Texas. Okay, I haven't mastered the Texas lingo yet, and you probably won't ever hear me say y'all, just thought I would give y'all a feel for where we live. Since I'm really bad with writing in a journal, this is also for me.
We have already been here a year. Time has gone by so fast! We really like it here and are adjusting pretty well. I miss having family around sooo much, but I am glad we have been able to make some good friends. The kids are doing great. Damien started Kindergarten and is loving it. He is up and ready for school before I ever get up, even on the weekends. He still can't understand why he can't go everyday! Amaya is growing up way too fast. If you ask her what her name is, she will sometimes tell you "Cinderella ballerina". She is always dancing around the house, and she does it so gracefully!
Riley is working a lot, but loves what he does. He's not completely happy for who he works for, but he's hanging in there. I am just so proud of him for all his hard work!
Well, here's the beginning of my blog. I'll try my best to be consistent with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
Your kids are beautiful. I haven't seen them for awhile. Glad to hear you guys are doing great. It's good to hear from you.
Love,
Amy Hartner

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess!

So glad to see your blog. Love the pictures. Kids look the same except more grown up. Seems like you have been gone forever and yet not too long at all.

I hope before another year passes I will be able to come and visit. Maybe we could run over to Austin. Haven't been there since 1967. Wow!
Love, Beth Ann