I guess I haven't been really good at keeping this updated. Nothing exciting has been going on with us lately. I did just realize I forgot to mention, for those of you who don't know yet, that our family really is growing. I am now 6 months pregnant, due Jan. 7th. We were thrilled to find out we are having another boy! Everything is going really good with the pregnancy. The kids are so excited and are always mentioning the fact that my belly is getting a bit large. Amaya is always telling me "it's so huge!" She also thinks her belly is growing too. Damien draws pictures and talks about his baby brother all the time. He is excited for when he can teach him to play soccer. Both the kids sing to him every chance they get. They think the baby is coming out of my belly button, because it sticks out so much.
1 year ago

3 comments:
Yea for another boy!!! Im so excited for you guys!! Do you have a name picked out yet? We will definitlye come to St George when you come out next!! Just let us know!! We love you guys and miss you guys!!!
Yeah for you. Will used to talk to our latest baby through the belley button. Kids are so funny. Hope the last few months go well.
Hey! At least your kids only call your belly big while you're pregnant! Kyrie likes to poke mine STILL! ;)
Post a Comment