Monday, May 17, 2010

My Little Karate Kid

I am so proud of Damien for finishing his orange belt in Karate. This was his third session and he has LOVED it. His goal is to one day become a black belt. I am so proud of him for all of his hard work. Here are a few pictures from his past tournaments.
Damien got second place at his last tournament (there's only 1st & 2nd). He was obviously very unhappy about it and refused to let me take his picture.

5 comments:

Saville Family said...

Is that here in town? Good job, Damien. I had a nephew do that too and he enjoyed it just as much!

Candice and Quinn said...

Cute Jess! Way to go Damien! Miss you guys!

Crowther Clan said...

He's a cutie!! Drezden finished his orange belt in Feb. & then wanted to do something different. It made me sad.

Unknown said...

What a cute little guy! You guys look happy! Hope you're doing well!

About Us said...

I love your blog! Hugs and kisses from Aunt Cory. Love you guys.