This was the beginning of our Summer... We bought a playset from Costco with hopes it would fit in our backyard. Damien really enjoyed helping Dad build it. Gabe helped as much as he could.
It took Riley a good 20 hours to build, but he says it was well worth it. It fits beautifully and the kids love it. We celebrated by having a BBQ and roasting marshmallows. Yes, It's a pig grill...
Looks like so much fun! My kids loved sliding down the slide into a kiddie pool of water... I can't believe how much Amaya looks like you.. B.E.A.Utiful! Love you guys!
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! My kids loved sliding down the slide into a kiddie pool of water...
I can't believe how much Amaya looks like you.. B.E.A.Utiful!
Love you guys!
What a feat! What fun...playground at home. What else do you have planned this summer?
Yay for the update! Looks like fun Jess. Miss you guys!
Yay! I bet the kids will love that. Good to see your update, Jess.
Post a Comment