1 year ago
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Damien turns 8 years old!
Happy belated birthday to my big 8 year old! Someone reminded me that in another 10 years he'll be out of the house:( Not something I want to think about...time just flies by way too fast.
Damien is a little obsessed with Lego Star Wars. He went straight to his room and began building.
He wanted Ice-Cream cake, so we made this together. It wasn't the prettiest cake, but it sure did taste good!
Damien was also baptized on March 21st. I asked Damien a couple of times if he was excited to be baptized. His answers..."not really, I'd rather play with my Legos" and "I'm more excited for the treats after". Typical Damien answers. He did seem a little more excited the day of. Grandma & Grandpa Madsen came all the way from Utah to be here for it, so that was pretty exciting. Grandma gave a talk about baptism. Damien seemed to really enjoy that. We loved having them here with us.
Congratulations on your baptism, Damien. We're so proud of you!

2 comments:
What a big day for Damien (and for mom, for that matter). His birthday cake did look delicious!
Totally just noticed that you updated tonight! You need to do it way more often!
Congratulations Damien on your baptism! We are very proud of you and love you and miss you!
Post a Comment