50 reasons why I love you
1) When I'm feeling the worst, you make me the happiest
2) We get along so well and hardly ever fight
3) You can forgive me over and over again
4) You hardly ever get mad at me
5) I can be myself when I am with you
6) I still get butterflies when I think of you
7) Your intelligent
8) You have the most incredible green eyes
9) You are a wonderful provider
10) You make me feel good about myself
11) You are so easy going
12) You have a great sense of humor
13) Your laugh... it always puts a smile on my face
14) You have seen me at my worst and still think I'm beautiful
15) You are a wonderful Dad... I love seeing the joy on our kids faces when you come home
16) You'll play airplane with them for as long as they'll let you
17) I can see us growing old together
18) You always smell so darn good!
19) You sing all the time
20) You are my best friend
21) You listen to me when I need to vent
22) You are so very handsome
23) You respect me
24) You make me laugh when I want to cry
25) You'll go shopping with me
26) Your smile is contagious
27) You are compassionate
28) You sometimes stare at me as if I'm the most beautiful woman in the world
29) I feel secure when I am with you
30) You always help me when I need you to, with or without being asked
31) You do the dishes EVERY night
32) You are affectionate
33) You know how to fix things
34) You never judge
35) You call me sweetpea
36) You are the most unselfish person I know
37) You accept my flaws and never give up on me
38) I get to wake up and fall asleep with you
39) We are so alike, yet so different
40) You are a gentleman. You use to get irritated when I would open my own door
41)You never forget to tell me that you love me
42) You sing to the kids at bedtime and never forget to check on them before you go to bed
43) I just can't get enough of you...I love spending time with you
44) You are always there when I need you
45) You have always been a hard worker
46) You are faithful and honest
47) You appreciate the little things in life
48) You don't hold a grudge
49) I couldn't ask for a better husband...you always seem to amaze me
50) Last, but definitely not least, you gave me three of the most beautiful kids. When I look at them I see you, and when I look at you I see them.


3 comments:
love it jess. seriously thats so crazy, ten years! congrats! we miss you and love you so much! put some more pics up here!!!!
I love that you were married on leap year!! What temple were you married in? After hearing your husband talk on Sunday, there's proof he had hair like he claimed!!
Happy Anniversary! I love the sweet list and the picture...hope you had a great day celebrating!
Post a Comment