Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween day and were really looking forward to a night of Trick or Treating. It turned out to be kind of a bummer night. There didn't seem to be a whole lot of Halloween spirit this year. Most of the houses were dark and no one was home. I guess people had better things to do on a Saturday night. At least my kids looked so cute in their costumes!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

So cute, Jessica! That's a bummer that people weren't home. I had over 300 trick or treaters here!!

britni said...

Halloween was a bust over here too!!! I LOVED their costumes though...too cute!!

Saville Family said...

Oh, so sad. But we had enough candy from the trunk-r-treat and hopefully you did as well. They are super cute!

Crowther Clan said...

Your kiddos are so cute!! Hope your doing good. We didn't have very many trick r treaters this year either:(