| She awoke to dozens of balloons in her room. She was so excited! She woke us up saying, "Thank you for all the balloons! You've made my birthday so special!" She had this outfit picked out weeks early. She wanted chocolate chip oatmeal for breakfast. She thinks I'm the best mom in the world now for adding a candle ;) She reminded me daily (many times daily) that she wanted this dalmatian beanie boo. Such a simple gift, but she was thrilled! She knew what these were before she opened them, she said its because we always buy her what she wants for her birthday. One of these days I'm going to surprise her! For dinner we had her favorite Orange Chicken. For dessert she didn't want the typical birthday cake. She even made me a recipe for it... She spells much better in Spanish, we're working on the English :) She planned on having this after her Baptism, but decided she wanted it for her Birthday instead. She Cracks me up! I just love that girl to pieces! |
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment