Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

We had such a great Easter weekend with our little family. Here's a bunch of pictures of our Easter adventures...
Waiting for our Easter Egg hunt to begin. It was over in about 2 minutes.
So glad we decided to do this outside. It ended up being a HUGE mess. The two little ones did not understand the concept of stirring gently. The eggs all turned out beautiful.
Easter Morning. The kids were up before the sun.
Happy Easter!!!





2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your orange shirt and you look so cute! Your belly is little for still having a month left. I wish I could see you in person! Cute kids.

Sarah Haslem said...

Amaya looks so much like you~ just beautiful! And man do you look pregnant...in a good way. Happy Easter to you guys. We really wish we could see you all really soon...