Hope you all had a Happy Easter! Thought I better post some pictures before Christmas comes around... better late than never, right?This was one of the many egg hunts my kids went on. By the time Easter came they were all egg hunted out...Easter Saturday coloring eggs.Easter Morning Love these kiddos!Stay tuned for my next blog post...Camping!!! Coming soon...really, I promise
4 comments:
Jess I can't believe how big your kids are! So cute!! I miss you guys so much. Can't wait for August!
Its a good thing I read the other comment because I was thinking the same thing. your kids are so Big! sounds like your doing well.
Yay! YOu updated! We are all so excited.... and so excited to see you guys soon! love you guys!
does damien realize you got him in his undies?!?! haha! way cute kids, can't believe how big gabe is getting every day. he looks a lot like Riley
Post a Comment