I'm going to miss my 5 year old... Amaya told me even though she is six, I can call her five forever. How very sweet of her. Time sure does fly...
3 years old
For Amaya's birthday I took her out for a girl's day. It was such an exciting day for her. She got her ears pierced, which she has been waiting for since she turned five. She was such a tough girl! 
We went to the cupcakery and then shopping. We had so much fun together. She now wants to have a girls day every Saturday.
3 years old
For Amaya's birthday I took her out for a girl's day. It was such an exciting day for her. She got her ears pierced, which she has been waiting for since she turned five. She was such a tough girl!

2 comments:
time sure does fly by! wow I really cant believe she is six! I miss you guys. Jess I really wish we could make it out there for a visit. But the talk around here is checking out texas when Quinn graduates! miss and love you!
Happy Birthday sweet Amaya! She is beautiful! Wow. we really miss you guys.... love you~ im glad she had a great day~
Post a Comment