It's hard to believe my baby is one year older! Gabriel celebrated his first birthday on December 18th. This year went by much too fast. Happy birthday Gabe!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so adorable! Just like the other two!! Sure you don't want more... You make cuties! ;) BTW... I'm starting a group called "Save the Female Figure." You can only join if you have 3 or less kids! Wait... :S Never mind, it's called "'Four' the Female Figure" and you can only join if you have 4 or less kids! ;)
Hi! I am Jared Goodey's sister, Amy. I found your blog through him. I was good friends with Melinda and would love to find out how she is and what she is up to! If you could email me any info I would appreciate it.R3Amy@hotmail.com Thanks!!
4 comments:
He is so adorable! Just like the other two!! Sure you don't want more... You make cuties! ;) BTW... I'm starting a group called "Save the Female Figure." You can only join if you have 3 or less kids! Wait... :S Never mind, it's called "'Four' the Female Figure" and you can only join if you have 4 or less kids! ;)
What a little Cutie!!
Hi! I am Jared Goodey's sister, Amy. I found your blog through him. I was good friends with Melinda and would love to find out how she is and what she is up to! If you could email me any info I would appreciate it.R3Amy@hotmail.com Thanks!!
Gabriel is so cute! I love his stick walk. Happy Birthday to him!
Post a Comment