Cute Jessica! I swear Amaya looks just like your little clone. You have beautiful children.
Cuties! Do you guys want our cat named Captain Jack Sparrow??? ;) What'd you and Riley dress up as?
Fun times! I will send try and send you pictures today. Brooklyn loves her "sister"!
Cute pics! I have some great ones of Gabriel that I will have to send to you. He's such a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute Jessica! I swear Amaya looks just like your little clone. You have beautiful children.
Cuties! Do you guys want our cat named Captain Jack Sparrow??? ;) What'd you and Riley dress up as?
Fun times! I will send try and send you pictures today. Brooklyn loves her "sister"!
Cute pics! I have some great ones of Gabriel that I will have to send to you. He's such a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment