Sunday, October 5, 2008

Looking Forward


The day came and went and now it is a fact; I am thirty.

30 is the new 20, right? I remember when I turned twenty thinking thirty seemed so far away. Inspite of getting a little older, I am really looking forward to what the 30's may bring.

Here's to being 30!

8 comments:

Marsha said...

And look how BEAUTIFUL you are! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Love you!

britni said...

I am not too far behind you and am excited for you test the waters for me! Those pictures are so great! Hope you had a fabulous Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you day was wonderful

wangie77 said...

Happy birthday! 30 is great! since I'm in my 30s now I can say that. IT doesn't seem so old now that you are 30 does it?

Foxyboxy said...

I'm following shortly behind you, Jessica!! (But Christopher will get there first, may the record show). :) Happy Birthday!

Sarah Haslem said...

that is hilarious!! I have forgotten all about our mushroom cuts!!!
Happy Birthday again!

Anonymous said...

At least time's been kind to you! ;) Man, we should compare pics from growing up sometime... My haircut will beat yours any day! :D Cheers to 30... Couple of months, we'll go celebrate together, right???

Nelee said...

Happy Birthday! I missed it! I know you hear this all the time, but ever though you are thirty, you don't look a day past twenty. Maybe if we walked more though, you could pass for the teens :)