Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our chubby little guy!

This is for all you who keep bugging me to update this blog. Truthfully, I had no idea there were so many people interested in reading it, so I better get crackin and update you all on the life of the Madsen's...
Gabriel is turning into quite the little chunk. He now weighs just over 11 lbs, more than doubling his birth weight. Surprising, since he spits up almost every time he eats. He loves to be held, which makes it hard to get things done (Like update blog). It's a good excuse, right? Even though I don't have as much free time as I use to, I think I am finally getting the hang of having 3 kids. Gabriel has brought so much joy to our family. Last weekend he got to meet his cousins for the first time. Gabriel and I flew to Boise Idaho to visit my sisters. We had a great time. He has never had so much attention. He got passed from one cousin to the next the whole time.

Damien celebrated his 6Th birthday yesterday! It makes me kind of sad to see him get so big, but yesterday he told me he will always be my baby boy (melts my heart). He also told me six year olds don't take naps... I was hoping nap time would last through high school.
Amaya has been very interested lately about the holy ghost? "What does it look like? Is is white? Is it mean or nice? Is it a boy or a girl?" She has been learning about the holy ghost at church, and watching a lot of scooby doo at home.

As for Riley and I, things have been going great. He is now the Pharmacist manager at CVS. He works quite a bit, but seems to enjoy it. I am so glad I was able to go to Idaho last weekend. I was ready for a break. I had such a good time with my sisters. We did A LOT of shopping, and I loved it. It was really nice catching up with them. I can't wait until I can see them again!
















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marsha said...

I've been watching for an update, Jess!! :) Your kids are beautiful (so are you) and I can't believe Damien is actually 6. You still look like you're 18. I'm glad you were able to have some time away. I remember having my third baby and it was a pretty hard adjustment. I can't believe that 3rd baby of mine just got married!! Amaya reminds me so much of Angie's little Allie. They could be sisters! Love you! Auntie M.

Anonymous said...

finally new photos. your kids look great

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.